Frequently Asked Questions - All FAQs

FAQs - All FAQs

No, but the county has a dog park at the Orange county park not far from the town of Wallkill – https://www.orangecountygov.com/.

All of the park hours are sun up to sun down. Parks are open year round however Circleville park may have restricted use during the summer camp season and the Little league and Soccer field are reserved during the little league and soccer seasons for information on Summer Camp use and the boys and girls club go www.bgcorange.org for information on town of Wallkill Little League please go to www.towll.com For information on Soccer please go to www.towsoccerclub.com

Belmont Park and Circleville Park have stocked ponds in which you can fish - you must comply with all of the rules and regulations of the NYSDEC and the town asks that you catch and release.

Only if you have a 1,000,000 certificate of liability which list the town as additionally insured for the date in which you are using the park.

A list of programs in the parks and around the town are available on our community events calendar on the site.

Swimming hours are open , Last Saturday in June through Labor Day,  M-F 10 am - 6 pm  Weekends 11-7pm

Cost $3.00/person Season Passes are available through the Town Clerk's Office 


The Town does a Bulk Pick up once a year typically in April or May.  Details will be posted on the website each year.

No, brush can be brought to the Highway Department located at 860 Route 17M, Middletown, on Saturday’s from 8:00 AM till Noon.  Please use the Keasel Road entrance; proof of residency is required.

Yes, brush will be accepted on Saturday’s from 8:00 AM till Noon.  You can dispose of grass clippings, leave & brush (no bigger than 3” in diameter) free of charge.  Please note that branches larger than 3” in diameter, wood or stumps will not be accepted. Please use the Keasel Road entrance; proof of residency is required.

Generally, a simple resurfacing or sealing of an EXISTING driveway will not require a permit. If any alteration or excavation is planned, then a permit is required.  Call our office, and we can review your plan and advise whether a permit is the way to go.  There is no charge for this service.  New driveway installations always require a permit.